TERMS AND CONDITIONS
C&C CUSTOM DRUMS, INC. LIMITED FACTORY WARRANTY
C&C Custom Drums, Inc. warrants that C&C drum shells and finishes for Player Date I, Player Date II, Gladstone, 12th & Vine, Maple Gum, Super Flyer, and custom-made drums are free of material and workmanship defects for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. All drum hardware is covered for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Upon receipt of a shipment from C&C Drums, dealers should immediately open all cartons and inspect the contents for damage. If damage to the product is found which appears to have been sustained in transit from C&C Drums to the dealer (i.e. damage to the carton is plainly visible), the dealer must file a claim with the carrier at the time of delivery. Failure to file a damage claim with the carrier at the time of delivery will likely void any future claims for that damage, so taking action at that time is critical. We ask that C&C Drums be notified within two (2) days of any damages sustained during shipping.
Other than damage sustained in shipping, C&C Drums must be notified of any product defects within 48 hours of arrival at the dealer’s destination. In this instance, C&C Drums will repair or replace defective products for the dealer, free of charge, with the same or functionally equivalent products upon return delivery of the defective items to C&C Drums.
Please note: Once the dealer has accepted a product shipment, C&C Drums cannot assume liability for damage incurred during shipment between the dealer and a third party. (Direct or “Drop” shipments to a dealer’s customer that have been prearranged with C&C Drums are exempt.)
The defective item(s) in question will then become the sole property of C&C Drum Company.
Proof of purchase and status as original purchaser/owner are required for any warranty coverage.
Drum shells refer to the wooden body of the instrument and its components such as reinforcement rings, bearing edges, and finish (wraps, lacquers, stains, inlays, and any combination of the aforementioned).
Drum Hardware is classified as any and all plated metal parts consisting of, but not limited to, lugs, counter hoops, tension rods, throw-offs, butt plates, bass drum spurs, tom brackets, tom mounts, and any related mounting hardware.
This Limited Factory Warranty does not cover:
1. Drumheads, plastic washers, or any items deemed as “wearable” or that have undergone normal wear and tear.
2. Damage caused by neglect, moisture or climate extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, excessive heat and/or direct exposure to the elements).
3. Mishandling, neglect, shipping damage, improper setup or use under other than what is classified as normal playing conditions.
4. C&C products purchased from a source other than an authorized C&C Dealership.
5. Support to any owner other than the original purchaser.
6. Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color, and/or aging of any finish.
7. Refunds of any kind exceeding the C&C Authorized Retailer’s return period and guidelines.
8. Any and all modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts by a party other than C&C Drum Company.
9. All acetate-based drum coverings or any drum coverings prone to shrinkage or damage from the elements.
Warranty claims should be sent directly to C&C Drum Company, along with the original sales receipt and/or proof of original ownership. Upon repair or replacement, a new warranty will not apply. Rather, the previous warranty will be in effect. No shipments will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any and all shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the owner/purchaser.
This warranty gives the original owner of C&C products specific legal rights. He or she may also have other rights that vary by state, country or province. These provisions and limited warranty are covered by the laws in effect where the original purchase took place. The warrantor (C&C Drum Company) under this limited warranty, recognizes that this agreement is enforceable only to the extent and in the manner permitted under applicable laws.
Terms and conditions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice. All products warranted under this specific coverage will be honored for the aforementioned warranty period.